Apply for a Grant
Does the mission of your organization fit within our funding
priorities? Are you located within the areas that we do business?
If so, please submit a grant proposal using the following
Send Written Proposals to:
Attention: Laural Ziemba
Director of Community Relations
1000 CONSOL Energy Dr.
Canonsburg, PA 15317
here for our online application form.
Proposals should not exceed two typewritten pages, cannot be
accepted via phone and must contain the following information:
- Brief description of the organization, its purpose and the
communities it serves
- Description of the project, grant amount requested and
- Explanation of the issue and/or opportunity the proposed
- How this project fits within CONSOL Energy's funding
- Public Safety
- Youth Programs
- Community Organizations
- Armed Forces
- Arts & Culture
5. Anticipated outcomes of the
project and measurements for success.
In addition, proposals should be accompanied by the
- Contact name, address, phone number and organization's Web
- Project plan and schedule, including projected budget
- List of key organizational leadership and board of
- IRS certification of 501(c)3 or other tax-exempt status
- Board-approved organization budget for the current year
Note: Priority will be given to organizations submitting
proposals to fund services within CONSOL Energy's funding
priorities. Applications for funding outside those areas will be
considered on occasion, as is appropriate and feasible.
CONSOL Energy does not fund:
- Sectarian or denominational religious organizations
- Fraternal organizations
- Organizations outside of the company's service areas
- Profit-making entities
- Individual disease-related fundraising organizations